Tri-County Ambulance District Employment Oppertunities:
Full and Part-time Paramedics
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide assessment, transportation and administer basic and advanced life support treatment to ill and injured persons in accordance with Tri-County Ambulance District’s policies, procedures, and patient care guidelines.
Successful candidates will have a strong desire to succeed in their career and possess an impeccable work ethic, self-confidence, and the ability to maintain control in stressful situations and conditions. In addition to the ability to clearly communicate with others and to function as a team member.
- Respond to an emergency 911 calls efficiently and promptly;
- Administer basic and advanced life support to patients at the scene, en-route to the hospital, and in any pre-hospital setting, in accordance with federal, state and local laws, regulations, and standards and in accordance with company policies and guidelines;
- Assess the nature and extent of illnesses or injuries of patients and scenes to establish and prioritize the resources and treatments needed.
- Effective communication with medical personnel and treatment facilities to ensure continuity of patient care;
- Documentation of electronic patient care report forms, insurance forms, evaluation forms, and all other forms in a complete and competent fashion per company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read maps to discern street signs and address numbers
- Drive an emergency vehicle with due regard of public safety
- Provide leadership to crew members and differing agencies on emergency scenes
- Various station duties
Minimum Education requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Paramedic Licensure in the state of Missouri
- Current ACLS certification
- Current PALS certification
- Current BLS Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Benefits for full-time employees:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision
- 453b Retirement plan
- Lagers retirement plan (no employee contribution required)
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Uniform allowance (prn after 5 years employment )
- Required Continuing education courses 100% paid (50% to prn employees)
To apply please click here to download the application!
You can submit your application via mail, email or fax to :
TRI-COUNTY AMBULANCE DISTRICT
1703 W Highway 116
Plattsburg, MO 64477
FAX: 1 (816) 539-3017